Online live Pregnancy Yoga : Monday Evenings 8.15pm – 9.20/30pm
In Person: Thursday 6.30pm – 7.30pm Knocklyon, Dublin
Benefits of Yoga Mammas Pregnancy Yoga
- Enjoy a healthy relaxed pregnancy while you build strength and flexibility safely
- Learn how Yoga poses, relaxation and visualisation can assist labour and birth
- Exploring and transforming how we relate to pain
- Learn how to create a comfortable birthing space
- Principles of Active Birth and labour
- Learn how to prepare a list of Birth Preferences
- Journey to motherhood as a spiritual practice
- Community of other new mums-to-be to chat with each week
- Free class recording
Elaine brings her personal experience of pregnancy, labour, birth, breastfeeding and motherhood to her online Pregnancy Yoga classes.
Elaine is a certified Prenatal Yoga teacher and qualified in hypnobirthing as a GentleBirth instructor with over 10 years experience. Elaine is also certified by Royal College of Midwives (RCM) in Aromatherapy for Childbirth.
Her classes are a great way to prepare for your positive birth. You will learn lots of tips throughout your pregnancy on how to keep fit and healthy, and to help you feel excited and relaxed about your baby’s birth, releasing any anxiety or fears you may have with breathing and yoga techniques.
Book through Paypal, Revolut or Bank Transfer options – Contact Elaine
Avail of your maternity health cover in our classes.