Mum and Baby Yoga
Wednesdays 12pm – 1pm
Our Mum and Baby Yoga classes offer you a supportive, relaxed space to nourish your mind and body postnatally through Yoga, while you have fun with your baby, and meet other new mums too!
Focus is on mammas in this class, enjoying the opportunity to stretch and strengthen postnatally and increase energy and fitness levels.
We flow from Mamma Yoga to Baby Yoga for babies, having fun learning baby yoga poses with songs and rhymes and fun interaction for babies right up to 18 months.
The class ends with a lying down guided meditation. Deep relaxation allows your body to release tensions and tiredness, the mind to clear and the emotions to balance.
Mum and Baby Yoga is a baby led class, created to help you and baby relax, enhance your bond, create friendships, find a community of like minded mums. It’s ok if your baby cries ( It’s more than ok if YOU cry), we are here to support you on your mothering journey.
- Fun and interactive for both mum and baby
- Stretch and strengthen your body postnatally
- Yoga for Mums including pelvic floor
- Yoga for Babies
- Movement to help with your baby’s balance and coordination
- Have fun with new songs and rhymes to develop baby’s language skills
- Relaxation for mum and baby
- New mum support
- Meet fab new friends and share tips
- As Elaine is fully certified by Baby Massage Ireland, BMI, avail of your Maternity Health Cover for our Baby Massage classes ( eg. Laya, Irish Life..please check your policy )
- Wednesdays 12pm
Online 6 week Course €85* | After Pregnancy Yoga €75.00* Refundable | Join midterm
*As we are certified did you know you can CLAIM BACK up to 100% with most Health Insurance policies? We will issue a receipt when you pay in full.