Elaine brings her personal experience of pregnancy, labour, birth and motherhood to her classes. Her classes are a great way to prepare for your positive birth. You will learn lots of tips throughout your pregnancy on how to keep fit and healthy, and to help you feel excited and relaxed about your baby’s birth releasing any anxiety or fears you may have with breathing and yoga techniques.
Benefits of Pregnancy Yoga
- Relaxation and confidence in mind and body
- Stretch to create space for your growing bump
- Relieves muscular aches and pelvic pain discomfort by keeping your body strong and flexible
- Antenatal educational class – stages of labour, birth preferences etc.
- Helps baby into optimum position for birth
- Preparation for Active birth
- Learn breathing techniques and tips for labour
- Release anxiety and tension
- Share your pregnancy journey with other mums-to-be
- As Elaine is fully certified YTTC, YTI and BMI, avail of your Maternity Health Cover for Yoga Mammas Pregnancy / Postnatal Yoga and Baby Massage classes ( eg. Laya, Irish Life.. please check your policy )
These classes will give you a deep sense of wellbeing and confidence during your pregnancy by increasing your flexibility, strengthening your mind and body, and help empower you with the tools to prepare for the birth of your baby. Baby bonding, positive birth affirmations and relaxation help prepare for a calm, active and relaxed birth.
Meet new friends and share tips and advice in a warm and welcoming environment.
Yoga Mammas is a great meeting place to chat and share all things bump and baby ( birth plans, labour bag, slings, etc) with other mums-to-be in a wonderfully supportive and relaxed online space.
Doing Pregnancy Yoga a few weeks now. Elaine is brilliant, the class is so open and calming. It’s great to see how other mammies to be are getting on and Elaine always has good tips and advise.
The atmosphere is lovely and the yoga is gentle and productive. I always feel amazing after doing this class and will continue to do it until I can join baby massage!
I couldn’t recommend this class enough. Elaine is great, everything from the music to the beautiful aromatherapy oils she makes. It’s a real feel good class. Elaine reminds us every week to connect with our babies. Also she reminds us how amazing this journey is and how special Our mamma wisdom really is!!
Thanks Elaine.. ❤️ Julianne
Elaine is a mamma to three boys, born in Holles Street and Coombe hospitals, including the experience of a wonderful WaterBirth. Elaine attends on-going professional training including being a certified GentleBirth Instructor in hypnobirthing and antenatal education, and SpinningBabies and accredited by Midwives Aromatherapy for Childbirth.
When Can I Start Pregnancy Yoga?
Anytime from 12 weeks – 40 weeks. Classes are Free after 40 weeks!
Monday 8.15pm -9.15pm
Where are classes held?
- Currently live online through Zoom
- Aylesbury, Tallaght, Dublin 24
- Online Classes 6 weeks €75.00
- Drop In Option Online €15.00
- Save €10.00 off Newborn Baby Massage
- As Elaine is fully certified YTTC, YTI and BMI, avail of your Maternity Health Cover for Pregnancy Yoga ( eg. Laya, Irish Life..please check your policy )
You can pay through Online Pregnancy Yoga Classes with Elaine Yoga Mammas
REVOLUT by following this link: 0857412865
See our aromatherapy Pregnancy & Birth kit here AroMamma Aromatherapy Handblended Oils – Yoga Mammas