Soothe, Bond and Comfort your Baby
This online Calm Mamma and Calm Baby Workshop is designed to help you soothe, comfort and bond with your new baby in the comfort of your own home.
Touch is one of the first senses to develop. When your baby was in the womb they experienced baby massage constantly from your gentle movements. This workshop will continue to nurture your baby through loving touch and massage from birth up to a wiggley 6 month old!
Over two sessions you will learn techniques to calm and relax your new baby, while enjoying some one to one baby bonding.
Through gentle positive touch and movements you will practice ways to ease baby’s digestion discomforts such as trapped wind, colic, reflux, and constipation.
The workshop will cover:
- When is the best time to do massage and yoga with your baby
- The best oils to use
- Positive touch with your baby
- Gentle exercises with your baby
- Physical, emotional and mental health benefits for both baby and mamma of massage and yoga.
- Mindfulness for Mother’s and Breathing practices
- Connect to a wonderful group of other new mums with babies similar age
- Now running as a 5 week course here
What you need
- A comfortable space with cushion and blanket for baby
- Good quality baby massage oil
Elaine is a mum of three and is passionate in supporting the sacred time of pregnancy, birth and motherhood through Aromatherapy and Yoga
Buy Massage oils here